Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Lilly Inspiration

In my new favorite book, "Essentially Lilly" by Lilly Pulitzer and Jay Mulvaney, you find this beautiful table setting just bursting with color......(Photographes by Ben Fink)
And just look at the lovely illustrations by Izak Zenou, from the Lilly book. Isn't it the best feeling to find a GREAT book that you enjoy looking at and reading over and over again. This book is just so beautiful and inspiring. I love all of the color. It is really putting me in a summer frame of mind. I can hardly wait to get to our little island cottage next week. I have already started packing.


Oh so Palm Beach style.
No rambling thoughts from the country house this time......it is well past midnight and my bedtime. Goodnight to all....
*****Yaya*****


No comments: