Thursday, May 29, 2008

Essentially Lilly

I just love this very beautiful coffee table book. Even though it has been around for several years, I just found it the other day while shopping for bargins at Burkes Outlet. It was priced at $30 dollars when it came out in 2004. I got it for $9.99 and it has filled me with days of summertime inspiration. This is such a fun book and oh so beautiful. If you have a Burkes Outlet near you, it's a must have book at a great price.
The colorful shift dresses make me want to just buy a sewing machine and make myself dozens of those little dresses.

This is probably a Palm Beach gathering but it could be a Sunday afternoon tea any where in the South.



We could all use a little pampering.....
Photographs by Ben Fink.....
Illustrations by Izak Zenou....
****Yaya****



No comments: