Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gypsy Love


My husband and I went junking,
looking for treasures to decorate the vintage Airstream...
This gorgeous oil painting will have its place, front and center...
It was there just waiting for us...
He found it for me,
and knew it would be love at first sight...
It is true 'Gypsy Love'...
I love the colors...
I feel its spirit.
I can hear the music...
I see the camp fire...
Gypsy Love...


This long and flowing silk skirt will be packed...
Worn with many bangles,
and sandals,  sparkling with jewels...
A shawl of the finest silk,
and fringe fluttering in a night breeze under the stars...
Far away...
Like roaming gypsies...
We will wander the land,
and sleep to the music of the desert...
Gypsy Love...


Bold and beautiful jewel tones...
Gypsy colors...
Fire and ice...
Gold and silver...
Reds and sunset pinks...
Sky blue, and burnt orange...
Elegant and gaudy...
Gypsy Love...



There is such comfort and elegance in a silky maxi dress..
Soft as baby skin...
I am packing for a trip,
and have no idea when or where we will go.
I love that feeling almost as much as the trip itself.
The perfect clothes to create the perfect mood...
The perfect music,
books,
food...
Collecting campfire and crock pot recipes...
The perfect decor in the Airstream...
Down bedding,
Linens of 100 % fine finished Egyptian cotton, so soft and silky.
Everything resonating with hippie gypsy love.
Peace...
Love...
Happiness...

Blessings,
Yaya


No comments: