Friday, August 28, 2015

Something to Think About...


"One day you will wake up
and
there won't be any more time
to
do
the things
you've always wanted...
Do it now".
Paulo Coelho





I have decided it is okay to let things go...
Some things can wait....like dusting, cleaning, and workworkwork...
We can let the yard work go in exchange for a weekend at the lake
with grandangels...
I will not remember what I 'let go',
but I'll always remember these last days of summer...
Treasured memories.


Completing the house in Nashville can wait,
but grandangels will not.....
You blink, and they grow up...
Ten years will fly by....she'll be driving,
and I'll wonder where the time went.
The yard isn't that important....
Furnishing the house in Nashville is not that important...
The housework will still be there...

I have decided it is okay to 'let it go'...

Go live!  Spread joy!

Do it now!

Because....

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time"......

Blessings,
Yaya



No comments: