Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Surviving Life's Curve Balls


Action conquers fear....

It is in the struggle itself that you define yourself....

Time flies.  It's up to you to be the navigator....

It's not where you start ~ it's where you finish that counts....

I dream...I read....I journal....I blog....I read inspiring blogs...
I pray....I talk to friends....I write....I spend time with family....
I do yoga....I ride the bicycle....I walk on the beach....
I capture beautiful things with my camera....
I have dogs and cats and flowers.....
I collect beautiful things...oil paintings, books, silk clothing...
I antique, I drink good coffee and eat organic when I can....
I talk to God and the archangels....
Life is filled with dark clouds, but there is always a beautiful sunset to follow....

"As I grow older part of my emotional survival plan must be to actively seek inspiration instead of passively waiting for it to find me."

Blessings
Yaya

No comments: