Sunday, March 17, 2013

Red Bird, Oh Beautiful Little Red Bird


How pretty you are,
sitting up in the tree
singing for me.
You take my breath away,
you really do.
And your song...
Oh how I love your beautiful song.
Oh beautiful red bird,
please come into my courtyard
and stay a while with me.
 You will find water for bathing,
and all the food you can eat...
There is no better way to celebrate spring,
than with my fine-feathered friends.
Every bird feeder has been cleaned and filled.
The bird bath gets fresh water everyday.
My south is full of blooms and song birds.

Have a blessed and beautiful day.
Yaya

4 comments:

Marcie said...

My, what a wonderful photo of that red bird! So vibrant and clear. Enjoy your fine feathered friends and the arrival of spring!

asouthernsunset said...

Thank you, Aisling. It is so good to see you posting again at The Quiet Country House. You were missed. Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.
Blessings,
Yaya

Bohemian said...

Thank You for coming for a Blog Visit and leaving such sweet words. Glad you found the Posts Inspiring. It is always a Joy to connect to other Bohemian Souls via the wonderful Land of Blog. I see that our Grand Angels have much in common in their Style of Dress Up!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

asouthernsunset said...

Dawn, thank you for dropping in and visiting my little blog beneath the southern sunset, and leaving a sweet comment.
Blessings
Yaya