Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Morning Chocolate


It is a cold, but sunny morning in the northern land.
I journeyed with Traveling Man to Lake Erie.
Each trip is a blessed adventure,
and even though it is work,
there is always time for treasure hunting.
Treasure hunting,
good coffee,
and chocolate.
That always makes me feel better.
This morning's breakfast is a blueberry or two, or six,
covered in dark, delicious chocolate,
and a pot of cafe mocha.  
I always make good use of the treasures we find along the way.
Like the fine Bohemian china from Czechoslovakia.
Be still, my heart...
A beautiful 'find',
and one that will hold memories of another fabulous trip.
This quaint northern town, Frenchtown, is blanketed in snow,
and another storm on the way.
I miss my south,
but I love the beauty of the snow,
and the awaiting of more to come.

Blessings
Yaya


No comments: