Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Rainy Winter Night

The holidays are over,
and all the Christmas decorations have been packed away.
The ballgame of the year
came to an amazing end for Alabama, AGAIN!
National Champions...
The celebrating is winding down,
and I must admit,
I am ready for the quiet.
I'm ready to start new home projects,
and finish those that were put aside.
I am ready to clean and organize...
Maybe even redecorate a few areas of the old country house.
Maybe I'll paint and change rooms altogether.
It's wonderful to have some extended time in the countryside.
Time to ponder the desires of the new year.
On this rainy winter night,
I spend my time looking through beautiful magazines for inspiration,
decorating books,
and oh how I get lost in the magic of decorating blogs.
Tomorrow will be a busy day,
but tonight by the fire,
listening to the rain and dreaming
is just what I needed.
Blessings
Yaya

No comments: