Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Country House Blooms


Such a welcome sight,
especially when one has been away from the countryside for so long.

The scent of roses in the country air...
There is nothing to compare.
Sitting on the porch sipping morning coffee,
breathing in the sweet perfume.
Bliss!

You are beautiful,
sweet red rose.
Oh how I love you!

An Iris in bloom...
A morning walk around the country house
fills my senses,
and soothes my soul.

Oh how I love to drive through those gates
after a long trip,
and close them behind me.
The Scripture says in Psalm 30:5 that joy comes in the morning.
I choose to wake up every morning and say,
"Father, thank YOU for another beautiful day.
I will be happy.
I will enjoy this day.
I will brighten somebody else's life.
I am choosing to receive Your gift of joy."

Blessings
Yaya

No comments: