Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Year...A New Beginning


After the festive holiday season has come and gone,
we are left with the cold days of winter.
The time of year to sit by the fire,
and read, knit, write, bake, think...
As the snow falls.
Pondering thoughts from the country house...
Note:
Many of my 'thoughts' that I post here,
come from my journals of long ago.
A place where I collected 'thoughts' that belonged to someone else...
or,
a collection of my own words,
attempting to inspire myself,
becoming a combination of both.
Words....belonging to all...but woven together by seekers...
Seekers of wisdom, inspiration, expression...
As I journey into the new year, a new beginning,
I want to focus upon this thought...
"Nothing would really threaten us if we totally accepted
that we are of GOD.
Each event happens according to what is necessary for the soul."

Winter Blessings
Yaya

No comments: