Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Salt Air, Sea Birds, and Sunsets


Listen...
Sea Birds calling...
Soaring high out over the bay.
I stand in my garden,
and listen to their music...
Breathing in the salt air.



A sea fog settles over the bridge to paradise.


And the gulls cry...














The sea is calm as the sun sweeps low in the western sky...
A full moon about to rise up out of the water.
Do you believe in beautiful mermaids?
Look!
Far out on the rock...













Misty island dreams...
No, it isn't a dream...
It is real,
this island paradise in the misty sea fog...



































































































For the moon never beams,
without bringing me dreams...


















Bliss. God's perfect bliss...


































There are those who would not notice God's sunsets.
I am not one of those, thank you, Lord.
Six years ago,
on a January day
at sunset,
Daddy journeyed into heaven...
What a gift he gave me...
With every setting sun,
I look upon its beauty,
and feel the spirit of someone who thought I hung the moon...

Blessings
Yaya


















No comments: