Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little Treasures


The Gypsy Junk Queen,
always on the hunt...
Looking, looking...
Looking for treasures.
Today I felt a 'calling'...
'Come to the lil' flea market'
I love that feeling of excitement as you arrive,
and get armed and ready.
Much like a fox hunt, I suppose.
And then you spot something!
A French style wire basket!!
ONE DOLLAR!!!
GASP!
It's mine.
A chunky silver bracelet laying among plastic beads!!
ONE DOLLAR!!!
GASP!
It's mine.
After the hunt, I bring it home,
sit it where I can see it,
and feel elated!
The only thing missing from the chunky silver bracelet is the safety chain.
One day in the future,
Sophia and Stella can serve tea from the pretty little tea set,
also a 'find' from today's hunt.
Sixteen pieces,
all perfect!
OouLaLa
Bargin Blessings
Yaya

1 comment:

Marcie said...

What fun! Nothing like a great bargin to lift the spirit. I'm not even a big fan of shopping or of "Stuff" but I can enjoy the thrill of finding a treasure! :)