Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Summer State of Mind

Crisp whites...
Incredible blue sky...
Straw hat...
Seashore...
Strappy, sexy sandals...
Ocean spray...
Beaches at twilight...
Long, loose, tousled, windblown locks...
Magnificent cliff views of the sea in the moonlite...
Beautiful seashells...
Sand dunes...
Light house...
Icetea and lemon...
Lazy-day afternoon...
Hot, sultry breeze...
Tan, skinny legs...
Sand in your shoes - Sunshine in your life...
Remembering some Greek island...
And dreaming...
A summer state of mind...
Blessings
*****Yaya*****

2 comments:

Cloudhands said...

I love the framing and the view in the doorway. And, the word pictures are delightful. I've not been to the ocean very often, but I have the memory of sights and smells that your words evoke. And, I thank you very much for the blessing you bestowed on all who visit your summer state of mind.

asouthernsunset said...

Ohhh, thanks so much, Cloudhands. I love that picture, too. I took that on the island of Poros, Greece last September. The views just take your breath away. I was truly dreaming of some Greek island when I posted that.

Yaya