Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sacred Space


Welcome to my 'Sacred Space'...
Walk through the old painted door
and enter into a place of peace.
We need that space where we can go
and listen to silence or beautiful music
or our heart's desire.
A place to 'be'...


Country silence...


The trickle of water in the fountain...


Your home can become an island of peace in time and space,
radiating these qualities out into the universe.
It's energy can touch the soul of all who visit.




Become aware of the power of space...
Clean...
Clear...
Create beauty...
Music...
Paintings...
Beautiful books...
Candels...
Flowers...
Animals...a dog, cat, birds, fish...
It doesn't need to cost a fortune.
Shop for things of beauty that speaks to your soul.
Go to thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets...and on and on.
Create that sacred space that speaks to your soul,
and feel the healing power.





A beautiful rug placed near the fountain...
What a wonderful spot for yoga.
Everyday I come to this small sacred space,
and everyday, after yoga, I feel renewed.




Blessings
Yaya





4 comments:

GreenishLady said...

I wandered in, and have been exploring your blog "backwards". It is such a restful and sacred place. I think the word "charming" applies too. Thanks for sharing your world with us. I'll be back!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Very well put!
I hope this finds you enjoying your space today!

asouthernsunset said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such sweet comments.
Yaya

Marcie said...

I need a space like this, Yaya. In some times of the year, my garden is this sacred retreat... but in winter I could use an indoor haven. You also remind me that I should get back to yoga. It has been many years since I did it with any consistency, but I can feel the need for it again as I wander through my forties!