Sunday, March 22, 2009

What A Wonderful Weekend In The Countryside!


Ohhh, the magic of being a child,
and having a visit to the country house...
So many adventures...
So much to do...

The magical bliss of climbing a tree,
and looking at all the land, far and wide...
Oh, I could live in a tree...
I could, I could...
Way up high among the leaves and Southern breeze...
Kissed by the sun and butterflies.





And walk in the fields of clover...



And smell the sweetness of the fresh country air...




And run and play...
And run and play...
A little boy,
and another lil' boy...
and a beautiful springtime day,
spent in the countryside
at the old country house...












When little legs grow tired,
there is always a porch nearby...
Sit a spell...
listen to the birdsong
and day dream...







Watch out for ANTS!!!








Don't forget to chase your dreams...
Always...
Live in the moment...
Capture them if you can,
and keep them locked in your memory box forever and ever.

Country Blessings
*****Yaya*****







1 comment:

Cloudhands said...

What delightful pictures and memories you have conjured up for me. I remember being that curious child, watched my children explore and now reconize my grandchildren repeating the same human experience. We are all explorers feeling our way into life. Thank you for your wonderful way with words and pictures.