Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Throughout The Countryside


The beauty of spring is here,
waiting to be rediscovered.
When I think of early spring,
I think of yellow and freshness.
It is such a delight to visit an old, gracious country home.
Especially if a friend is there to greet you
and offer a cup of tea.
I have many friends who have
lovely, old, gracious country houses
and I am going to make time to visit their lovely homes
and walk in their gardens.
I hope I remember to take the camera!
Our lives are infused
with
buttercups and birdsong.
Don't miss it!
Slow down and have a cup of tea or a glass of wine on the porch.
Amble down a country lane...
Fill the window boxes with flowers and ivy.
Turn your front porch into a wonderful and inviting place...
A place to sit a spell
and
watch the world go by.

Blessings
*****Yaya*****

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Beautiful photos! I love your blog and would like to put it on my blog list! I'd like to spend more time here! Please visit me again soon, too!

http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Such a glorious time of year!!