Sunday, January 4, 2009

On Island Time

Our little sugahbear, Jag
as excited as we are
to be on island time.....
Welcome.....
It always feels so good
when I step inside our little island cottage
and see
"WELCOME TO OUR BEACH HOUSE".....

My hand painted signs remind me to
"Relax By The Sea".....












Relaxing ocean breezes...
lazy island days...
books to read...
paintings to gaze upon and move the soul...
I love my "DD" painting...
Thank you, DD!
Now, to find the perfect frame.
This painting will always be one of my island treasures...
You can visit her island blog at

This makes me think of Katrina Key...
An empty stretch of island that was split from our island
during Katrina...
thus the name, Katrina Key...













Another oh-so-special painting,
painted by a dear friend.
It is suppose to be the two of us on island time!
I love it, Sandi!!
It will forever be a treasure...









And a lovely little journal to
jot down my
"Thoughts by the Sea".....










Coastal Living...
It's soul soothing...
Just what the doctor ordered.....
Aaahhh, ISLAND TIME!

Blessings
*****Yaya*****








No comments: