Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September Song

SEPTEMBER SONG
Oh it's a long long while
From May til December
But the days grow short
When you reach September
When the autum weather
Turns the leaves to flame
One hasn't got time
For the waiting game
Oh the days dwindle down
To a precious few
These golden days
I'll spend with you
Oh the days dwindle down
To a precious few
September
November
And these few golden days
I'll spend with you
These precious days
I'll spend with you.....
Greatest Hits CD by LENA HORN

I can't explain it, but I always want to listen to this CD
when September comes.....
This painting hangs in our upstairs bedroom
at the old lake house.
Sometimes I stand in front of it
and gaze down the path.
One wonders where it is going.
Much like life.
The path of life is fascinating.
We never know where it is going to take us.
Everyday is a new adventure.
My life's path is about to take me on a journey
to Greece.
These golden days of September,
spent at the country house,
are once again in a tizzy.
I love the packing.
I love the planning.
I love the journey.
Tonight, I am listening to Lena Horn, sipping a glass of burgundy and packing.
Have you ever tried to carry only a few shoes?
Blessings
*****Yaya*****

No comments: