Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rainy Day in the Countryside

As I sip my coffe and gaze out the window,
I see raindrops and white blooms...
Autum is almost upon us...
I'm ready for cool, crisp days...
And the smell of sandlewood, cedar, sage, cinnamon...
Vanilla and nutmeg.
Quiet country moments.....
The smell of sandlewood incense.....
Relaxing music from the far East.....
A collection of the world traveler life scapes....
Golden Dawn
Jade Forest
Pagoda In The Mist
Lotus Moon
Eastern Horizon


I light my incense in the mornings
and I say hello to
Christ and Budda
and other admirable spirits.....

When you are one with nature
and when you go to 'silence',
you go to your source -
the invisible force from which all things flow.....




Our old country house feels cozy,
warm and colorful.....
It's full of unique furniture,
paintings, books, music.....
Rooms can dance with spirit.....
They can speak to you.
Your house can greatly affect your mood.
Fill it with things you love.
I love the exotic, enchanting, old, shabby...magical.


Rambling thoughts from the country house.....
I may not know your face or name
but I know the beauty and light of your soul.....


Let no one come to you
without leaving touched
in some way
for the better.....
BLESSINGS
*****Yaya*****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, lovely pics, just surfed on in here from where i'm not sure, especially love that phone!!!

happy blogging

Sarah