Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Prince Dressed In White

Once upon a time in the land of the deep South.....
there was a handsome little Prince.
He was to be in his Auntie's wedding.....


And on the day of the wedding, it rained and it rained and it rained.....


And it rained some more. But, that is okay and all is well, because rain is a sign of abundance and many good things to come.....
It means the bride and groom have a blessed future.....
so it is and so shall it be.....


It's still raining.....
"Uh oh, Yaya", said the little boy..."that white thing with flowers just turned over! Look!".....




"I'm bored", thought the two year old little Prince.....






"Maybe I'll go exploring while waiting on my Auntie's wedding to start".....
"What's in that box?".....






"I wonder if anyone will miss me while I explore downstairs?"







"Uh oh.....I wasn't going down stairs.....Really".....

















"I'll slip away just a little at a time. They'll never miss me".....






















"They haven't missed me yet!"









































"I'm going to take a nap. Someone just call me when the wedding starts".....
















And so the story goes that it continued to rain and rain and rain.....
But, there was a beautiful wedding....
and wonderful music.....
and dancing.....
and good food and wine was enjoyed by all.....
And before the night was over,
the little Prince saw Cinderella and a fine horse and carriage.....


Blessings
*****Yaya*****














No comments: