Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An Island Sunset




Rambling thoughts from the island cottage.....


When I look out over the marshland I realize I am so ready for less chaos. I'm ready to discover my creative self. To paint, read, write....to connect with flora and creatures of fin and feathers...

Music by the marsh.....
8:00 AM Bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich with coffee and fresh fruit, on the deck.....
10 AM Explore the island by bike.....
12PM Lunch of pasta salad and cold wine, on the deck under an umbrella.....
1PM Absolutely nothing - soak up the sun - feed the ducks - nap in the hammock.....
7PM Fresh seafood dinner.....
9PM Star gazing from the deck, sipping wine, listening to my music.....
Just being at the beach with friends and family restores my soul.....
Summer dreams - sleeping on the screened in porch.....there are roll down canvas to keep out the rain.....
If I could be anywhere it'd be a place that beckons me to linger for a lifetime and a day.....
Blessings
*****Yaya*****

No comments: