Monday, June 23, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon Tea

Oh, you beautiful bride-to-be.....
Greeting guest at her tea.....
Oh so lovely!!!.....
A summer afternoon tea spent with wonderful friends and family.....
Treasured moments in time.....
And what a beautiful tea table! And the flowers.....gorgeous fresh flowers in every room....
Oh so lovely!!!


A beautiful Southern Belle and a lil' Southern Belle in the making....
Oh so lovely!!!

The matriarch of the Southern White house and the grand dame of Flat Rock, arriving.....
She is truly sensational.....
She walks on sandled feet, moving with the grace of a swan.....
She wears time with regal grace.....
She has always been one of my role models and will always be.....
Oh so lovely!!!





The very beautiful bride-to-be, getting a hug from our very beautiful grand dame.....
Oh so lovely!!!



Another beautiful Southern lady, my Aunt Bobbie.....
She makes the most wonderful chocolate cake in the world, and my favorite! I shared her recipe in an earlier blog. When I make chocolate cake I always use her recipe and now my grandangels will ask, "Yaya, do you have any chocolate cake?".....
Oh so lovely!!!






Yes, that's me, Yaya, on the left and my mother, seated and holding Gracie....and the beautiful 'Lady in Red', and lovely bride-to-be is Jodie, our daughter.....




Another wonderful Sunday afternoon in my South.....
The making of beautiful memories....
Carefully preserved treasures put away in my memory box for safe keeping...


Blessings
*****Yaya*****




No comments: