Sunday, June 8, 2008

L.A.

Yes, I am in L.A.!!! Of course, to a Southerner, that just means lower Alabama. Things have been in a major tissy here of late. I had to pack for the trip to the island cottage, plan a wedding, work on guests list, well, I could go on and on but I will not exasperate you. But isn't it such fun to be in the mist of planning an event!?! I just love it! Don't you just love this old sunken garden. This is where the wedding of our daughter, will take place. Here in our L.A., it is such a beautiful and graceful, old Southern city. I need a mint julep, dahlin', or some iced sweet tea. Merciful heavens, it's hot down here today!
Just look at this elegant and beautiful old building. It is the office of our daughter, and our son-in-law. What a wonderful afternoon we had last Thursday and lunch at that special little Italian place was delicious. Nothing better than fresh Gulf shrimp served on a Greek salad in an Italian restaurant in the deep South.







A few rambling thoughts from the island cottage.....
'scuse me while I kiss the sky.....
This is cloud ten.....
Island dreaming becomes a reality.....
Color your world.....
Front porch living.....
Mermaid greetings.....


Blessings


*****Yaya*****

No comments: