Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's All About Our Birthday Boy!

Yaya and lil' Beck, the birthday boy!!! As I said before, he is all about horses so his party theme was "Horses, Cowboys & Cowgirls"....His Yaya was more than happy to dress for the occasion.

Gathering around to sing happy birthday.
Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday dear BECK.....
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!


What a dahlin' horse cake! Made especially for Beck by his mommy and daddy. It was delicious, too. Horse cake, cupcakes and cookies were enjoyed by all.




Note.....I am loading 2 or 3 pictures at a time rather than putting all of them in one post. For some reason, my system keeeps locking up and I lost my pics and party post. I started over and decided to do the party in several groupings. My spacing is still off, as well. No matter how much I double space, indent or triple space, it puts it all together once it is actually posted.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECK!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the party! Beck had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the party! Beck had so much fun!
Chastidy